CVA APEX .270

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickie2

Reaction score
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A CVA APEX IN .270 BUT NONE OF THE SHOPS AROUND ME HAVE ONE I CAN PUT MY HANDS ON. SO IM GOING TO HAVE TO ORDER IT. I HAVE A CVA ACCURA WHICH I'LL NEVER PART WITH. MY QUESTION IS ARE THE TRIGGERS IN THE APEX AS NICE AS THE ACCURAS? I KNOW IT'S ADJUSTABLE BUT HOW ADJUSTABLE.

The trigger on the Apex I had was good and better than the accura one I had.

I APPRECIATE THE RESPONSES. IF THE TRIGGERS BETTER THAN THE ONE ON MY ACCURA I WANT ONE FOR SURE. CVA DID IT RIGHT WHEN THEY PUT THAT TRIGGER TOGETHER.

I Orderd my 270 Apex threw Carlos ans I will never get rid of it .m I can say it is the best shooting centerfire I have ever had in my 50 yrs. I just shot it last week with a 1/2" group @ 100 yds. and that is a 5 shot group also. Get in contact with Carlos. You won't regreat it at all.

I have two Apex frames one with a .308 and one with a 50 cal ML and they are both the same, I have the triggers both adjusted to the lowest setting 3lbs and they have no creep. I have a Accura V1 that has little lighter trigger.

Back