CVA came in the mail today !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rig, I just got the Accura V2 LR last month and my son-in-law got the Accura V2 last week. Neither one of us have sighted in yet. Enjoy and post your final opinion as I will.

I just ordered a scoped Wolf. It must be my 4th one. I was going to go with a CF gun in my old age but I went with an inline instead. I wanted a light short gun similar to a CF gun. I hunt a lot of dark timber. With a scope, Barnes sabots, and BH 209 it's just like a CF gun out to 200yds. I'll have to stick to rifle seasons if I stay with sabots. That's ok. The whole month of Sept for bear and Oct for muley and elk.

Have fun with your new gun.

I just ordered my CVA Optima V2 LR 28" Nitride Treated 50 Camo Thumbhole Stock 50 cal last night & I am chomping at the bit to get it here I am putting my new Center Point 6x20x50mm T.A.G. on my rifle & I will be shooting the Blue MZ pellets the 3 pellet or Magnum Charge & the Federal B.O.R. 270 Grain Copper MZ bullets the waiting is the hard part I am running way behind this season I am going to miss the first few days money problems they are a fact of life it is better to get to hunt some than none at all. My brother has a Wolf & it a tack driver

Back