• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Cva Optima v2 lr

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New in box optima v2 lr nitride 50 caliber has the 3x9x40 konus pro scope. Its never been out of the box sticking with my savage no longer need it. 400.00 shipped conus. Might do some trading never hurts to ask.
Do you still have this? What is the barrel length?

From breech plug to end of barrel is 28 in. Yes i still have it
I will take it if it’s still available. My first post, but let me know how you want to be paid. I’m not sure if you can PM me. But I can become a supporting member to do that if I need to. Thanks

New in box optima v2 lr nitride 50 caliber has the 3x9x40 konus pro scope. Its never been out of the box sticking with my savage no longer need it. 400.00 shipped conus. Might do some trading never hurts to ask.
You know holding fish closer makes for a massive fish tail , long as your partner backs you up!!!!/Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back