CVA Wolf Day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chaded, that scope is awesome. It moves exactly where I move it. 1/4 inch clicks on windage and elevation. I've owned a lot of scopes where it said 1/4 inch but rarely moved consistently. Some people might think a muzzleloader doesn't "deserve" a vx3. I think a muzzleloader deserves the best you can afford, the same as a centerfire or slug gun. From what I know about you, the Pro Hunter will have a solid scope on top of it before deer season.

I agree totally with putting the best you can afford. If i can't make up my mind soon it may be the day before deer season i put a scope on it lol.

chaded said:
Lol soon as i saw that you were online i thought you may ask. Actually its getting shipped out monday to my FFL dealer so i won't have any pics til around mid week.
Chad, glad to hear you finally got everything figured out with the rifle situation. the 250 DOA seems to be a good choice for mid priced scopes. would like to see a picture of the pro hunter when you get it! Ray

I will definitely get pictures up after it arrives. Im pretty excited :cheers:

Pete,
I never said that because its cheaper then some that it couldn't be the main rifle. I think I even said it was one hell of a little rifle if you go back and reread my post. I said it would be a good back up because it is shorter and would easier to break it down and pack it if need be............. :scratch:

Ray................ :)

Latest posts

Back