Did I screw up?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like open sights. They keep me from taking long shots.

Guns look and feel better without scopes. Don't have to worry about eye relief either. :)

However, scopes have their place too. My eye doctor keeps telling me.....Use a scope!

He even got me special disability license to use a scope in muzzleloader season. I'm stubborn though. Drives him nuts!

However, scopes have their place too. My eye doctor keeps telling me.....Use a scope!

He even got me special disability license to use a scope in muzzleloader season. I'm stubborn though. Drives him nuts!
I need glasses but due to the nose piece blocking my view I can not shoot my compound and see through my peep sight with them on. Do to this I use a verifier lens in my peep which allows me to see the pins clearly and even though it is not supposed to it allows me to see the target more clearly. Once the arrow is released I have no idea where I hit an animal with out a lighted nock and when target shooting I have to use my bino's even at 20 yards to see clearly. Sucks getting older.

I need glasses but due to the nose piece blocking my view I can not shoot my compound and see through my peep sight with them on. Do to this I use a verifier lens in my peep which allows me to see the pins clearly and even though it is not supposed to it allows me to see the target more clearly. Once the arrow is released I have no idea where I hit an animal with out a lighted nock and when target shooting I have to use my bino's even at 20 yards to see clearly. Sucks getting older.
This is an example of how accurate I am with a recurve and am more so with a compound. This was shooting at 20 yards with my barebow on a NFAA target round.

Attachments

• 9D78E554-87F3-4723-87AB-92F072844670.jpeg
    9D78E554-87F3-4723-87AB-92F072844670.jpeg
    624 KB · Views: 0
Other than Mountains, Desert Floor. I have not seen many white tail taken from greater distances of 100 yards you should do very well with your choice

Latest posts

Back