eBay omega parts buyers beware!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
eBay buyers beware!

The listing for this stock gives you the idea that the stock will fit any omega…it will not! It will fit the x7 model and the x7 model only..without heavy modifications this will not fit a standard contour omega, and nowhere in the description does it state this, as it states “this stock would be a great addition to your omega” ..I’m assuming the seller does not know tho?

I see stuff like this a lot, omega parts are getting pricey as it is. Make sure when looking for parts you don’t waste money on something that won’t workIMG_2452.pngIMG_2451.png

Figured I would save someone the time and money…the barrel and half the action is for sale as well in another listing. The stock does a guy no use unless he has an x7 barrel. So maybe someone will get lucky and get both..but the barrel didn’t look very good

Yep you got to pay attention to the parts market. Better know your stuff. Steelheader good observation. Thanks!
I’m assuming it was an honest mistake by the seller that is just uneducated with omegas..seeing as the barrel with what looks like all of the trigger assembly is gonna sell for less than actions alone go for.. 200 all day long typically..so if anyone needs an omega action for a smokeless build it’s got less than a day left of bidding and is only 71$ at the moment

I noticed he says "Trigger assembly not complete." But doesn't say what's missing. My guess is its the firing pin assy, its not shown. If its the old style bushing type it may be hard to find. I've been looking for that assy for about a year with no luck.
I figured he may have just said that so he could sell it on eBay 😂😂

I noticed he says "Trigger assembly not complete." But doesn't say what's missing. My guess is its the firing pin assy, its not shown. If its the old style bushing type it may be hard to find. I've been looking for that assy for about a year with no luck.
Phalanx, try CFN parts. I bought some nice trinkets there today.😜😜

Yeah, $450 for the stock and the barrel/action (with a broken trigger) plus tax. Too rich for my blood.
No telling what the bore looked like either..I’m assuming it didn’t have a bore picture for a reason…the x7 is a great little rifle and super handy in a tree stand or blind..but i would never pay that much for one in that condition.

Latest posts

Back