Erratic firing-please help.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacy, you don't have time to go through any process with scopes, or giving any advice here - especially 3 paragraphs worth of advice...

You're supposed to be working on fixing the world's primer issue with red plastic caps!!!

Get back to your cave!! :mad:

View attachment 12032
Dam your good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope I can say that/Ed

Rule of thumb. Make a fist with your RIGHT hand and place your hand next to the scope turret that you want to adjust, UP/DOWN or RIGHT/LEFT. Point your thumb in the direction you want to move the POI & your fingers WILL point in the direction to move the turret.

Scope is fine. 777 is crap! Shot 100gr of Blackhorn 209 tonight with the scope in question and it held up. I ended up shooting 10 more shots and no issue.
Now that's the only thing that makes sense. It brings back old memories to before I changed to BH209. LOL!

Any idea what chrono data would be between your 777 and your BH loads (velocity and standard deviation)?

I hate it when little annoyances like work get in the way of hunting.
I’m out today and tomorrow after noon. Gun week I found a honey hole that no one hunts. Had a doe down wind at 30 yards with her 8pt 100” ish buddy. Buck winded me but not today. The wind is perfect. Monday and Tuesday I’ll be working and probably quit deer hunting for the year.

Back