Ever see three bucks in one trail cam pic?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshedvintageguitars

Reaction score
Kinda cool pics from the woods where I hunt. I have several dozen sets of doe pics, thick as squirrels in this woods. These are the first bucks we've seen this year. One 11 pointer and a couple of nice 8 pointers, big body on the one 8. Looks like the two 8 pointers were fighting in the one pic. My stand is off to the left of these pics maybe 20 yards off the trail. Also a couple of pics of our property, 80 acres of deer hunting heaven. Can't wait till 11/15/08!!!

2.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

x.jpg

deer.jpg

huntingspot1.jpg

huntingspot2.jpg

Scott

Very nice pictures...

I did see four young bucks once in a hay field chasing each other around. They were not really fighting, but actually looked like they were playing. None of them were big, but they sure had my attention that afternoon.

have some pics too from last deer season. 3 bucks on the same pics 2 8pts and 1 large 6 pts. Also a pic of a buck fight between the large 6 pts and one 8 pts. got a pics with 4 on it , but pic is not clean enought to put on the website.had to zoom a lot to figure that the 4th one was a buck.

Ive seen 3 or more a few times...although this is one of my favs...

CDY_0028.jpg

why?

cause this is the one you cant see so good:)

CDY_0029.jpg

and again

CDY_0034.jpg

Back