First ML deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc25

Reaction score
I tried to take my first bow deer this year. After spending a few weeks scaring the local deer populace I felt the urgent need to connect with something. Went out and bought a Traditions Buck Stalker and got to work. We had a warm spell and the deer stopped moving for a while. A few days later and cool wet weather, well I connected with my first ML deer a nice doe. This forum gave me the encouragement to spend some of my wifes money :wink: to go out and pick up a muzzleloader and literally give it a shot!

doc25 said:
I tried to take my first bow deer this year. After spending a few weeks scaring the local deer populace I felt the urgent need to connect with something. Went out and bought a Traditions Buck Stalker and got to work. We had a warm spell and the deer stopped moving for a while. A few days later and cool wet weather, well I connected with my first ML deer a nice doe. This forum gave me the encouragement to spend some of my wifes money :wink: to go out and pick up a muzzleloader and literally give it a shot!

Congrats!!! :D :D There is nothing like success...

congratulations on the deer. Muzzleloading is a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back