Flex Tip Hornady Bullets?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee 9

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a bunch for about 55 cents a piece.
These are flex tip interlock bullets
44c .430 265 gr
45c .452 250 gr
45c .458 325gr
Has any one used these ? any information on how they shoot or open up would be appreciated.
Lee

The HORNADY 250gr. SST were very accurate on paper ..and i will keep on shooting them on the range ..but not for hunting i found something much better but more expensive ..

black powder said:
The HORNADY 250gr. SST were very accurate on paper ..and i will keep on shooting them on the range ..but not for hunting i found something much better but more expensive ..
Tell us what you found?

These are not SST or SW bullets they are quite new they look similar but have a thinner jacket in front and a thicker jacket on the back end and they have the interlock like a bunch of the CF bullets. For instance the 250 gr was designed for the Bushmaster Which has a velocity of 2200 FPS which is just what I get with a SW. I guess I will have to get some and try them out I seen some bullets that were tested on boar with the Bushmaster and they were a perfect mushroom.Lee

Latest posts

Back