Food for thought!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that info. I have been using Ezzox on my guns for quite some time. I also use true synthetics in my vehicles. I am a firm believer in the EZZOX. Al

For the most part, none of em' seemed to worsen between week-3 and month-3. That seems odd.

I've been a Ballistol believer for more years than Hickok45. But I don't use it as a rust inhibitor. I use it for cleaning pistols and MLs mostly, it parts, actions and even 100% of ML exteriors. I also use Birchwood-Casey 2 In 1 Bore Scrubber for cleaning and buildups once a year/ every two years.

You know what I did with my brand new, small bottle of Hoppes <a href='/tags/9' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #9'>#9</a>? It was included with a pistol cleaning rod kit I liked and purchased. Well I took that little bottle of very stinky Hoppes <a href='/tags/9' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #9'>#9</a> out of the cleaning kit box and threw it inside the county recycle bin.

My wife, kids, myself and my grandkids all breathe better now and stopped gagging.

Back