Fox News Gun Control Pole

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured after this last shooting spree we had, we'd be seeing a lot of outcry from people. But this nut that did the shooting ... I really don't know how you stop someone like him. He'd of found a gun somewhat and sure did not care where or who he shot.

Its slowly coming out now. At first the main stream media wanted to turn this into a political issue alone but they found out this guy is a nut case. His reading material and some other interests (including the occult )were more fascist than conservative or liberal.

Just like when the guy showed up at a rally in Arizona with a AR/15 over his shoulder. MSNBC didn't show his face or the interview with him on purpose. Turns out he was a democrat and black in the interview. :shock:

He wasn't doing anything wrong but the media tried to put a huge spin on it. Trying to turn this new tragedy into a political spearhead is total BS. I bet you wont see more than 10 seconds of retractions.

Back