• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Free

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I have 5 Medium flat rate USPS boxes full of new ML Stuff. Hodge Podge in each box. First five PMs I get with Names and Addresses gets a free box and I pay shipping and you get a free mystery box of stuff that you can throw away or maybe find something you can use or pass on to someone els

Guys I have 5 Medium flat rate USPS boxes full of new ML Stuff. Hodge Podge in each box. First five PMs I get with Names and Addresses gets a free box and I pay shipping and you get a free mystery box of stuff that you can throw away or maybe find something you can use or pass on to someone else.

I'm in Ron. PM to follow

Here's hoping your surgery is successful and the recovery shorter than 6 months.

Yep but my right arm is getting progressively worse since the injury. Training on handgun retention and arm-twisted wrong way. Have been on light duty for a few weeks till surgery. Will be completely home for at least a month with no use of right arm. Hopefully recover before Deer season but definitely no bow hunting this year. Thanks for all of the comments I really enjoy the folks on this site.

Back