Friendship

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1874sharpsshooter

Reaction score
Well i finally decided to make the trip and see . I was going to get a rifle ready and join in but that didn't workout with only a days notice so I will probably just wander around and watch everyone in action . :)
But I am going regardless . Headed that way now .
should be there tomorrow . It is a 1100 mile drive . Looking forward to seeing the range and meeting everyone.

Have a safe trip & enjoy..
It’s a wonderful range.
I’m sure you’ll get a few opportunities to pull the trigger..

Well i finally decided to make the trip and see . I was going to get a rifle ready and join in but that didn't workout with only a days notice so I will probably just wander around and watch everyone in action . :)
should be there tomorrow . It is a 1100 mile drive . Looking forward to seeing the range and meeting everyone.

This is Bob W. Match Director for Inline Match I should be there tomorrow getting ready, Look for a 4 door Nissan Frontier, Will help you out

Have a Safe, and Fun Trip Chet :lewis:

Yah! Yes Sir, have a great time wish I could go. They used to have good venders. If they still do, hang on to your pocket book
OR MAYBE NOT KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY GOOD FOLKS DOWN THERE!

got to meet a few of the guys and even shoot a few of their guns. Was a lotta fun today .
if anyone is even remotely considering going to one of the matches I can highly recommend it. It was worth the trip just for the fun I had today .
Special thanks to Bob for helping me out today .

got to meet a few of the guys and even shoot a few of their guns. Was a lotta fun today .
if anyone is even remotely considering going to one of the matches I can highly recommend it. It was worth the trip just for the fun I had today .
Special thanks to Bob for helping me out today .
you are welcome had good time today myself

Match today was pretty tight but i never got picture of scores

Back