Fury bullet shipping delays?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tannhauser

Reaction score
I ordered several types of Fury ML Universal Fit bullets back in mid June.

My order still shows as “processing” and were in mid July.

I’ve reached out to the company, and I hope to hear back soon about the status of my order.

I was curious if anyone else has experienced this sort of delay? My first time ordering from Fury.

I ordered several types of Fury ML Universal Fit bullets back in mid June.

My order still shows as “processing” and were in mid July.

I’ve reached out to the company, and I hope to hear back soon about the status of my order.

I was curious if anyone else has experienced this sort of delay? My first time ordering from Fury.
Thats the first time that I've heard anything like that about Fury bullets. I've heard a cpl times that an online order took 1.5-2wks to get delivered. With any of my bullet orders I've placed in the last 3.5yrs its always been really fast like ordering on Monday & they arrive by that Friday kinda thing.
You could always simply call Dennis & ask whats goin on & he will get ya straightened out.

I've done a couple orders and never had any delays. I've never heard of any delays either. Odd.

My first order from fury took 2.5-3 weeks to ship. I finally emailed him and he said he was doing a huge custom run for a company, and that as soon as it was done he’d get going on it. It shipped a few days later and all was fine.
Might be worth an email or phone call. Good guy to deal with.

I was able to get in touch with Dennis.

Apparently my order had an unusual anomaly where the online merchant software did not forward the order to the shipping software. So my order was hanging in electronic limbo.

Dennis will be shipping the order out asap.

Latest posts

Back