GM 54-120

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the matte blue model. Its very rare to see one go up for sale. Only 250 each SS and blued were made. Far less than that were ever sold as far as i can tell.

They sold for around $420 new shipped in a cheap hard case from GMB. Best money i ever spent on a ML. Add the Lehigh conversion and you got the best 54cal inline ever made.

There was one early last year on GB. The Buy-Now price on it was $450, ended up selling for about $380-400 forgot which, and I tried like the dickens to get the seller to ship to me here in NY, Told him I would pay the Buy-Now $$. He refused to ship to NY for any reason. I was ticked for a week after that.:mad: This is only the second one I ever saw for sale.

I seen this Rifle a Ways back, Doing my Routine GM Barrel Searches ;) (Like i need anymore of them) Anyway, i seen This Rifle pop up

Glad anyone here got it. I adore mine. Mine with the Lehigh plug was perfect. No shimming was needed for a Win209. It shoots 54x50 sabots great.

Since I built my 12b, I’ve been curious to try to compare it to one of these 54-120.
Also, since my 500gr conicals shoot so well in my 52, I’m curious to see the same design in a 54.

Glad to see someone here got it too.
I've been leery of Arms list myself. I have tried contacting 3 or 4 about ads but would not get a response. The one time I did the response was it was weird and I left it alone.

Yes watch buyin there i had two posted on GB and on armslist they had my pics and description and their price ......Beware

1-28 twist

BTW ive seen pics of mine posted on auction sites too but not in a very long time.

Thanks for the heads up. I've always felt buying muzzleloaders is risky sight unseen. I ask for extra, specific photos and still feel like it's risky.

Back