Going hunting this weekend

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Tonight I will be heading out to new mexico. My nephew has a cow elk hunt, so my brother in law and I are taking him out on satuday and hope to tag out the first day. Its supposed to be cold, so that might help move them around.

I'm taking a tablet to work from since it has a bigger screen, but no promises on me being able to log in and chat. I HATE using my cell phone because the letters are so small. So if you don't see or hear from me for a few days, I'll be out hunting.

Good luck and I hope You are prepared for snow. I don't know where in NM You are headed but a Winter storm is moving through AZ right now with 4-8 inches expected in the Mountains.

FrontierGander said:
Tonight I will be heading out to new mexico. My nephew has a cow elk hunt, so my brother in law and I are taking him out on satuday and hope to tag out the first day. Its supposed to be cold, so that might help move them around.

I'm taking a tablet to work from since it has a bigger screen, but no promises on me being able to log in and chat. I HATE using my cell phone because the letters are so small. So if you don't see or hear from me for a few days, I'll be out hunting.
Is this the nephew that keeps calling and I leave you a message that he caiied?   :lol!:

It was a bust! Not one damn elk on public land. All over on private, laying in the fileds. 

To add insult to injury, the truck we were using, my nephews, I used today and 5 blocks down the road, I switched the 3rd gear and never got it in. Damn slave cylinder took a crap and my dog and I walked to my sisters from that point lol.

I think I was more pissed off at having forgotten my cell phone.

The dog enjoyed the walk.

FrontierGander said:
....   Damn slave cylinder took a crap and my dog and I walked to my sisters from that point lol.

I think I was more pissed off at having forgotten my cell phone.

The dog enjoyed the walk.
Maybe your dog was telling you something, "get off your butt and take me for a walk Dad..."   :scratch:    :cheers:

Back