Good afternoon folks, wanted to share an idea with all of you...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SUBJECT: Good afternoon folks, wanted to share an idea with all of you...

Our members always have interesting ideas and replies. That said, we see folks asking about their problems whether its shooting, gun issues or just things they question.

Let's address these issues with helping in mind, its fun to tease some all in fun, but it didn't answer the original concern. If you have an idea on the question please try and help the member out, remember the next concern may be users.

Thanks you folks for your time. 

Buck

PS

I'm probably one that is somewhat of a bullshitter myself. See my card I hand out when I hear someone going off about something at a gun show, it seems to tone them down.

mycard.jpg

you know what, im a bullshitter my self but both of us can say this, we may be bull shitters our selves but we tell the truth about what we bull **** about. we just are passing on info from old guys like us who just want to share info.their is a difference between us and those who just talk to hear them selves talk. we tell the truth  and they just sling it. we want to both thank the owner of this site to let us and others sling it but slinging the truth to share to those who havent lived as long as us. THANKS, FRONTIER MUZZLELOADER.

Pete where have you been? I look for you every day, love your comments old friend and that's no bullshit.  :cheers:

Some real life problems. Nothing serious, but will take some decisions to be made.

Back