Great news from Knight!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimG

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Knight to get a replacement barrel for my Extreme (my fault not the rifles! Rust). I asked the man about the new ownership of Knight and he told me that Green Mountain WILL be supplying the barrels! That is terrific news for us Knight lovers.

That is real good news. Given they are now longer both owned by the same parent company, I was wondering about this.

I wonder what kind of deal was worked out and whether it was part of the agreement when Knight was sold.

He either could not or would not tell me when production would resume. I asked about models and if Knight was going to return to their roots (Disc/Extreme/Elite/etc type rifles) and he DID NOT comment on the exact models but said Knight would start producing the rifles they were always known for.

Great news! With Knight gone there just wasn't anything left to shoot.

I got am email from a Knight rep last week who advised he was sitting in a hotel waiting to meet with reps from Green Mountain Barrels. He advised in another email later the meeting went great!

smyers717 said:
I got am email from a Knight rep last week who advised he was sitting in a hotel waiting to meet with reps from Green Mountain Barrels. He advised in another email later the meeting went great!

That is very good news! Perhaps I will be able to buy my son a Knight for his first muzzy after all.

Back