Green Mtn Replacement Barrels for T/C caplocks?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themoose

Reaction score
Anyone seen any 1:28 50 cal Green Mtn 15/16 drop in barrels for Thompson Center caplocks lately?

No but I think they have some 1-30 45's left at GM. Those things shoot AMAZING!!!!

Ron,

Thanks for the info... I do have a 45 fast twist FM...not sure it is 1:30 or not... I picked it up in Friendship about 12 years ago and put together a caplock from parts gleaned during the shoot...intended it for my grandson... but looks like he isn't going to be a shooter or hunter... everyone around here seems to only want 50's...I have 3 45's and 2 50's now as I have begun to get rid of some of the guns in the safe that I don't use.

Just saw two 15/16 GM listed in classified on GreyBeard Outdoors... one is a .32 and the other a .40 .. .32 is 1:48 & .40 is 1:56..

themoose said:
Anyone seen any 1:28 50 cal Green Mtn 15/16 drop in barrels for Thompson Center caplocks lately?

Sqezer has one listed in the classifieds - but it is a complete renegade

Thanks , I saw the Renegade... I was just looking for a barrel. But appreciate the help... themoose

Back