Greg from Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregK

Reaction score
Looking forward to being on this site. Friends with Ray (hawgslayer), I'm an avid muzzleloader hunter. I've been on a few other boards & am hoping to find one with less issues.

Welcome Greg! Glad you could join us. We think allot of hawgslayer (Ray). Any friend of his is a friend of mine.

Thanks guys. It's greaqt to be here & being welcomed like this always feels great :) Smyrnagc.....I feel the same way about any of Ray's friends. He is a great guy & a valuable asset to any board like this one. He loves to shoot, hunt, & share & that is really what it's all about :)

:D

Hell-o Greg and WELCOME to this forum. You won't be disappointed by joining us here. There's a great bunch of guys here and they are willing to help in any way they can. You'll find things a little different here. Members are more laid back and respect others posts and replies. You'll like it here.
By the way, thanks for all those nice things you said about me but I have to tell you," FLATERY WILL GET YOU NOTHING " :!: :!: Just pulling your chain partner 8)
Jump right in.

Ray.............. :wink:

hawgslayer said:
:D

Hell-o Greg and WELCOME to this forum. You won't be disappointed by joining us here. There's a great bunch of guys here and they are willing to help in any way they can. You'll find things a little different here. Members are more laid back and respect others posts and replies. You'll like it here.
By the way, thanks for all those nice things you said about me but I have to tell you," FLATERY WILL GET YOU NOTHING " :!: :!: Just pulling your chain partner 8)
Jump right in.

Ray.............. :wink:[/quot

Ray.......... I really thought that "plug" would get me an all expenses paid, (200 + score guaranteed) trophy whitetail hunt to Illinois with you & Carlos, LOL!
I'm looking forward to being here & re-connecting with some former members of other boards & meeting new ones :)

8)

You have come to the right place my friend. You'll be surprised who may show up. There's some old friends here that pop in and out but you won't be disappointed.

Ray
Carlos has his sights on Pike County this year.

Welcome Greg.

What part are you from? Greater Lansing area here.

Thanks guys for making me feel at home! For my fellow Michiganders that asked......I am from Decatur.... a small town in the lower SW Corner. Locally, I do all of my hunting in Van Buren & Cass counties.

Latest posts

Back