Harvester 50/40 sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
Anybody ever get ahold of some of Harvester's 50/40 crush rib sabots?
I was wondering what the loaded diameter of them would be as compared to a 200 gr. .452" Shockwave in the blue sabot.

Nic_58
I have the new crush rib 50/40 and the old MMP blue 50/40 but I don't quite know how to answer you because I never heard of a 200gr .452 SW.
Putting the bullet into the sabot and squeeze with the calipers I get .503 for the MMP and .500 for the Crush Rib.
I hope this helps. Lee

How did you get them? I need to get ahold of 1-2 to check fit in my Triumph.

CR

Heck ask your info, they might have the measurements your looking for. I shoot them in my Pro Hunter and they are great. I use the 10mm bullet and 110 grains BH209,

Lee 9 said:
I never heard of a 200gr .452 SW

Sorry, I've never heard of them either! :d'oh!: :oops: You probably knew what I meant anyway. Yep, the .40 cal. 200 gr. Shockwave. Thanks for the reply, that's what I was interested in.

Re: CR

Bucker said:
I shoot them in my Pro Hunter and they are great. I use the 10mm bullet and 110 grains BH209,

That's mainly what I was wondering, if the Harvester would be too loose of a fit for reliable ignition using BH209 and the 200 gr. Shockwave out of an Omega.

Latest posts

Back