Hello Again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long-Shot

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, again.

I started in muzzleloading a few years ago when I was out in the middle of nowhere shooting in a rock pit with some family. I was shooting my pistols and modern rifles. A gentleman next to us pulled out a fancy looking muzzleloader and started making smoke. Intrigued, I approached him and started talking to him. He let me shoot his T/C Renegade and I fell in love. We became friends and he showed me so much about ML-ing. We went shooting as much as we could, even attended a meeting or two with semi local clubs. My muzzleloading mentor being a mod, Sabotloader, I joined this forum and gained much insight and info as I could.

Then, life started happening. I moved away with my now wife, but only about an hour drive away. However, Sabotloader might as well have been on the moon. I lost contact with this form and my mentor. I attended a university, that took up much of my time. Thus, shooting my ML very little. Life has it's tricky ways of interfering with fun little extra activities. I graduate in about a week and will have more time to devote to taking up an activity I have been missing. I started looking at muzzleloading forums and re-found this one. I immediately thought of Sabotloader and the wonderful times we had. I attempted to recall my login information, and luckily, my account was still in existence.

The first thing I did was contact Sabotloader and announce to him that I am still alive. The second thing I did was read all my old posts and remember how much information I have forgotten. This kept me away until the wee hours of the morning. Sabotloader and I are back in contact and I hope to rekindle our relationship. Though I am still living miles away, I hope that we can make the time and get together, maybe shoot together again at a few rondys this year.

In essence, I am back. And I hope that I wont go away again.

Latest posts

Back