Hello from Maryland's Eastern Shore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthefarm

Reaction score
I am new to muzzleloading, I look forward to reading through this forum to learn and find out what I don't even know enough to ask about.

I have a Traditions Tracker 209 from Cabela's I bought on sale because it was very inexpensive and I wanted to try it to extend deer season. The smoke hooked me. I am still working with it to find a bullet/powder combo, which is tougher than I thought. From the reading I have done so far, I will be getting away from pellets and trying loose Pyrodex. And that Barnes bullets are good.

I have a Lyman Great Plains Hunter on backorder with the optional peep sights coming from Midway.

I'm looking forward to this, it's already a bunch of fun!

:D :) 8)

WELCOME :!: :!: :!: Post your questions and you'll get answers from a bunch or real nice guys. :wink:

Where abouts are you located, onthefarm? I'm in Cambridge and I, too, am new to ML this year.....and was addicted with the first kill. I'm glad I got into it this year because I only killed one deer during rifle season but got 8 during ML. Good luck to ya!

Stevensville. I haven't hunted with mine yet, but I am having fun. I will be ready next season.

Back