Hello from Nova Scotia,Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCNS

Reaction score
:) Hi guys Im new to muzzelloading .I have hunted with bows and centerfire rifles for more than 25 years.have always been intriged by the muzzelloader.I can remember firing a 54cal when I was about 12 years old.so last week I purchased a new TC triumph weather shield black syn stock.Im hoping this is going to be a good rifle.I looked at various brands and models this rifle was in my opinion the best buy for my money.any ways enough rambellin just want to say hello.ps Im going to lurk here for a bit .I do have some questions but I will read alot of the forum enteries first.

:D :D

Glad you could join us TCNS :!: :!: You have joined a crew with knowledge to share for all :!: :!: :!: Sit back, read and ask away. Theres allot of knowledge here and it's free for the asking :!: :!:
Good luck hunting this season and be carefull :!: :!: :!:

Welcome to the site all ways good to hear from a new member so pull up a chair kick your shoes off make your self at home and enjoy your stay with us

Back