Hello

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumperPlains

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this forum. I have made one post and have to say that with the information I received from current members I was able to make a decision on the purchase of a new muzzleloader (a TC Omega, SS with laminate stock). I have hunted for over 30 years and live next door to the best deer and elk hunting in Manitoba. Manitoba has a muzzleloading deer season that runs for 3 weeks prior to the rifle season and is, in my opinion, the best time of year to be out in the bush.

I enjoy archery elk hunting as well as rifle deer hunting. I am also lucky enough to have a son living in the Yukon so I have the opportunity to hunt moose and caribou up there.

When hunting season is over....I reload and dream of next year :D

Welcome to the forum JumperPlains. I know what you mean about dreaming of next year. This time of year when people ask me if I'm ready for Spring, I tell them I guess so. Ya gotta go thru Spring and Summer to get back to Fall again. :yeah:

Ahh. Another member from the frozen north where there are 4 season and it's easy to tell them apart :D .

Around here our 4 seasons are fall, winter, spring and road construction.

If you get lost around the city with all the detours because of the construction you can ask directions but the response will likely be "you can't get there from here" :?

Latest posts

Back