He's always exaggerating!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Joe

Reaction score
He's always exaggerating about the "good old" (very, very old) days. He was telling such whoppers I could see right through him. 😄

Last edited:
I personally think he's a waste of good whisky. ;)

Joe
When this guy tells a story, "he makes no bones about it." o_O I agree with Hanshi, a waste of good whiskey!! I think he's been seeing my doctor? 🤣
Stoney

Guys pay attention, he's been there and done that more times than you can dream of. He would cut Stoney's balls off in a heart beat, or drink all of your whiskey and piss on your feet. He makes Pete look like a kid and Jonathan a baby not born yet. "He's always exaggerating about the "good old" days", he still remembers Joe and still has the skills to show you the muzzle of his firearm. Be happy he's just remembering and not acting those old days out once again. 😦 😧

Speaking of home brew, I make my beer with a Corona style malt and take it to the hunting camp, we only drink it on 'occasion", occasion is when we're through hunting and it's 5 o-clock somewhere........

"He's always exaggerating" - Who pissed Pete off this time ??? :cheers: :thumbs up: :coffee:

Latest posts

Back