Hiya

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archibear

Reaction score
Hello all!
:D :D :D :D
I'm picking up muzzleloading after not shooting one for like 25 years!
I have a Renegade 54 cal. Dad and I built it when I was a teen.
I also have a Knight MK-85 50 call I inherited from my grandpa.

I'm getting the knight ready to go as the Renegade has a cracked stock from moving or something over the years. My vehicle was stolen one time with the Renegade behind the seat and they pitched all my gear out on the side of the road and then tried to sell the gun. It looks like they may have pitched the gun out as well and then changed their mind and picked it up to go pawn it. It's a real bummer because it really is a nice looking and fun to shoot rifle.

welcome to the forum. Its nice to have you here. Sounds like you have some good rifles. Sure is a shame about the Renegade stock. I broke one once. Fell off a very steep ... hate to call it a cliff, more of a very nasty downgrade, were me and the rifle went tumbling one season. Anyway I was fine but the rifle stock broke. Lucky for me. I contacted T/C back then (we are talking 25 years ago) and they replaced the stock for free. I still shoot the rifle and carry it hunting. I just avoid steep inclines.

So welcome to the forum. Check the gun auction sites. Every once in a while just a stock or a stock with a lock will be sold and you can get them pretty reasonable sometimes.

welcome back to the wonderful world of muzzleloading. Glad you found us.

Latest posts

Back