How many do you have

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

How many Muzzleloaders do you own? I only own 1, but this is only my first year too. I would really like to get more.

4 1/2 as of now. Just sold one to fund my mountain rifle build.

5 right now. wish I had to funds to pick up the 45cal disc extreme someone has for sale.

or the funds for the 2 tc's for sale on huntingnet.

been muzzleloading for 1 year.

it is fg's and cayugad's fault. :p

4 Whites- Super 91s .504/.451
Lightnings .504
2 Lymans - GPH .50
GPR flintlock .54
2 TC Triumph .50
Firehawk .58
3 Knights TK-2000 12 gauge
Disc Extreme .50
Wolverine 209 .50
1 Green Mountian Barrel Co .54

i have 3 at the moment, a cva kodiac mag 45cal, and ardesa sidehammer 45 1-66 ( love to learn more about if anyone knows) and trad tracker 209 50 cal. hope to get a 50 or 54 sidehammer very soon!

Well, I have one at the moment, but I will have 2 before the week is over. I have the CVA Wolf, that I took my first doe with this year. First deer with a ML, what a rush! Now I have a Remington Genesis, with the laminated thumbhole stock, and Stainless barrel waiting for me at the customer service desk at Cabelas. I am so pumped to get this rifle. NOw I just have to find time to go pick it up this week, before the end of the year, so I can get my $35 rebate.

are we counting barrels too??? I have to take my shoes off and call a neighbor before I count. I will tell him to wash his feet too. :lol:

nice to see nimrodder is as bad as me...

Hmmmm....32 cal squirrel rifle and matching kentucky pistol, cva bearcat (50 cal), lyman great plains (50 cal), 2 cva stag horns (45 cal), cva accura (45 cal), cva optima, cva optima pro (45 & 50 cal barrels), tc omega and 3 - 44 cal revolvers.

When you have 4 sons...you need a few extras.

Of all of them...got the stag horns dirt cheap (~$50 each) and the little buggers are tack drivers at 50 yards.

Latest posts

Back