Howdy from KCMO

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rathmatik

Reaction score
Howdy,

I've been hunting whitetail for many years, largely with rifles and most recently started bowhunting. I'm looking into getting my first muzzleloader to have that additional challenge and extra hunting time. Missouri has a muzzleloader season from 12/24-1/3, so hoping to potentially get one ready in time. I'm currently looking at getting the CVA Accura MR-X in .50 cal with a cerakoted Bergara barrel.

Glad to be here!

Howdy,

I've been hunting whitetail for many years, largely with rifles and most recently started bowhunting. I'm looking into getting my first muzzleloader to have that additional challenge and extra hunting time. Missouri has a muzzleloader season from 12/24-1/3, so hoping to potentially get one ready in time. I'm currently looking at getting the CVA Accura MR-X in .50 cal with a cerakoted Bergara barrel.

Glad to be here!
Are you in KC proper? About 20 miles SE of KC myself.

Welcome from Central Missouri.
My recommendation is get one with a good trigger.
I have one with a7 pound trigger and it is difficult to shoot accurately

Last edited:
Welcome from Virginia.
You have come to the right place. Choose your rifle and somebody here has gone before you and can give you a good starting recipe for an accurate load.

Latest posts

Back