Humor me a minute

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The elderly wife came down from the upstairs bedroom.....it was very late at night as she searched for her husband. She found him in an old wooden chair, seated at the old kitchen table, elbows on the table, head in his hands and weeping softly. "Oh my love, what could be so bad as to cause you such grief?" she said.
Pulling himself together while wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his bathrobe, he said " Do you remember the night all those years ago when your father caught us in the back seat of my car, and told me "you will either marry my daughter tomorrow or I'll see to it you spend the next 40 years in prison" ? "Yes Dear I remember" she said.
With that, he lowered his head again and said "I would have been out yesterday".

Thanks guys, some of them though are getting a little too "adult" so for now im just gunna lock the topic. While i think its funny i imagine some may not and some readrs may be a bit young for such humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back