Hunting Property

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpsman

Reaction score
My sons' property in Kansas where we hunt! Turkey/Deer a plenty! I love this country! Looking southwest.

28539809835_4ff043dc4b_b.jpg
Untitled by Sharps Man, on Flickr

Nice! Every time I see Kansas on the hunting channel, its just flat grass land. That looks like a damn nice place to hunt.

Bear Claw said:
It's trying to be green.  :D
We had a couple of freezes when this was taken and it was browning out! Everything except the cedar! Kansas folks hate cedar! They say it robs the soil of moisture! :affraid:

Good folks up there! :cheers: :D

That is a beautiful property.  

Cedars do suck up a lot of water.   i have a lot of experience with cedars.  Will make a separate post on cedars.

falcon said:
That is a beautiful property.  

Cedars do suck up a lot of water.   i have a lot of experience with cedars.  Will make a separate post on cedars.
Here's another:

22878712769_b12afe21af_b.jpg
Untitled by Sharps Man, on Flickr

Son Brandon looking things over one cold morning! Click on the photo once Flickr comes up and it will enlarge! There's a box stand to the right of his shoulder down in the bottom! Several nice bucks been taken from there! We're getting a rather good crop of pheasants into the property. Brandon plants plenty of crops for the game here!

I like the Flint Hills. See plenty of deer and Turkeys there.

How far was the Fires from him? They would sure take care of Cedars.

oneshot

oneshot 1 said:
I like the Flint Hills. See plenty of deer and Turkeys there.

How far was the Fires from him? They would sure take care of Cedars.

oneshot
It burned to within 440 yards of his property line! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back