i have a wonderful sister

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
like many americans we are living without any income or pay as my wife is a medical provider for the federal government. my wife was going to have to go to the bank and get a loan to make our bills. my sister called to day and asked what my wifes paycheck is every two weeks. she said she will send that every 2 weeks until this is over and when my wife does get paid some day we just turn around and send her the checks. my sister twice in her life got over a million dollars from her husbands family. my sister lives in a modest house and drives old cars. they have a lot of money in the bank so they can do this for us. she didnt haveto, and i didnt ask but she called us to do this. its a very nice thing she is doing. that solves the problem for us, and i feel heavy for all the others. i have a close friend in law enforcement, and he is really at his wits end as he isnt getting paid also. just want to tell every one how wonderful my sister is.

You do have a wonderful sister!  It's nice to hear people doing good things for one another. Especially in todays climate.  Thanks for sharing!

my wife told me this morning it was the first good nights sleep she has had since this thing started. now she doesnt have to worry about money. her days at work are hard and heavy. she sees patients from morning to past quiting time non stop. she eats at her desk when doing the paperwork. her patients are always very hard ones as the rez is a hard place to stay alive on. God bless my sister.

You have a wonderful sister!  It's nice to hear people doing good things for others.

the nice thing about her and my brother in law is you would never know they have money. their cars are old but well kept up their house is no better than mine which is average. they dont party or do high money things. they did remodel their sons house and it is way better than theirs. they are happy and have good insurance from both their retirements and they just enjoy a peaceful good life. they have three cats and a dog and my brother in law makes their yard look like a park. their other son sold his house in calif and took a teaching job in texas. he makes twice the money he did in calif. he bought twice the house in texas than the one he had in calif. they love texas and their money goes a lot furthur their. they have less traffic and he and his wife teach at a private christian school. they will never go back to calif.

Nice of your sister. Mine is worried she is the last one of three still living.

I'm not getting paid from work and been upset with Congress. Thing is we have money but don't even think about it.

oneshot

i dont know what i and my wife would have done with out my sister. how do you go to a bank and ask for a loan when you dont know how much you need until this bullshit is over. the wonderful thing about my sister and my brother in law is you would never suspect they have a lot of money. they live very modest in a average house with 3 cats and one dog and their two boys live much better in bwetter house and a better cars than they do. they are giver and not takers. my mom has a private room in a nursing home because of my sister and i and my other sister help but the big part is from my sister with money.she and my bother in law help more than we could ever afford. may God bless her and husband for their giving ways with out expectations of returns. my brother in law is the perfect brother in law. when we vistist him and i titrate a lot of good italian red wine and sit around a visit all day as happy as can be. he has a yard full of plum and apple trees and i pick them and eat plums and apple all day. i wont say where he lives but plums, apples , peaches and cherrys grow very good their. when i stay with them for a week or two i founder my self on these fruits, they grow very well their. i went to the gym this morning and i did a thousand leg pushes on the rowing machine. also did some leg presses on the sled machine. i may be up in age but i kid you not im still in the ball game. going to post a photo of me later in the year to help encourage others to keep moving as stillness brings on total stillness which death. KEEP MOVING.

Back