I started the New Year doing this.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Weighing out powder. :shock: :lol: My Wife thinks i'm nuts. :oops: Oh well, she will really think i'm nuts if it's not snowing Sunday. I might just go shooting. :shock:

101f322a.jpg

I'm keeping an eye on the kids. My son Neil is having a sleep over....guys and girls...Am I a cool dad or what!

If your really cool Grandpa oops...er Dad,let that boy have some fun!!

Grouse, about that time last nite ole Loggy wasnt doin any powder measurin for sure! Certainly cant argue with your Mrs !!!:lol:

See my 22 year old Daughter's car is in the driveway this morning!! Great start to the New Year!! :lol:

Loggy said:
Grouse, about that time last nite ole Loggy wasnt doin any powder measurin for sure! Certainly cant argue with your Mrs !!!:lol:

See my 22 year old Daughter's car is in the driveway this morning!! Great start to the New Year!! :lol:

Should be a nice family breakfast :)

Weighing out powder. My Wife thinks i'm nuts. Oh well, she will really think i'm nuts if it's not snowing Sunday. I might just go shooting.

To say I weighed a lot of powder over the previous week would be a HUGE understatement!

2006huntingpics%20263.jpg

No doubt...Hey where can I get some of those amber vials. Those are cool looking.

IndianaHunter said:
Hey where can I get some of those amber vials. Those are cool looking.
I bet you could get some of those from your friendly pharmacist, right Chuck !:wink: My pharmacist is a muzzleloading enthusiast also. I might see if he's got any like that, could always use a few extra. BTW, what size are they?

I bet you could get some of those from your friendly pharmacist, right Chuck ! My pharmacist is a muzzleloading enthusiast also. I might see if he's got any like that, could always use a few extra. BTW, what size are they?

You better believe it! :D The vials are Owens-Illinois L-6(6 dram) Screw-Loc Clear-Vu vials, item #186-0568 from McKesson. The caps are SEPERATE...and I don't have the order number handy because I took the bag to work and ordered some more but the caps are SL-24 Screw-Locs! THESE are ABSOLUTELY air/water tight AND you won't strip the threads with these!

No doubt...Hey where can I get some of those amber vials. Those are cool looking.

I'll round you up a few!

Back