I want to learn bullet to bore with BH

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can buy lots of the parts. I just keep an eye out on auction sights and Ebay though. Numrich used to have some good pricing but they went to hell too.

Yes you can buy lots of the parts. I just keep an eye out on auction sights and Ebay though. Numrich used to have some good pricing but they went to hell too.
Numrich sure did !!! I bought an a--bolt walnut stock from them for $65 and the next day it was iirc $100 more !!! Seems everybody has lost their minds on stuff !!!

Ha !!! Shows how my 1 brain cell remembers , its $250 !!! In 1 day it jumped like that !!! For $100 more i know where to get a nice figured maple one NEW not a used plain walnut job !!!

I must be nuts , i got 3 stocks for the same rifle AND , ONCE AGAIN , im way off topic . Lord , help me !!! Lol !!!

Back