I'm glad to be back

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinbrian

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. I used to be a frequent visitor/lurker/poster at the old Modern Muzzleloader site. I'm glad to be back. I hope that my old buddy Cayuga is still here! And several more. This new forum is much easier for me to log in to in case I forget my password. Anyway.....glad to be back. I have been seriously into the high end airguns of late, but here in Tennessee....can't hunt deer with 'em. And now.....time to catch up. Good to be with y'all again!!!!

:D

Howdy from Illinois :yeah: The land of the big bucks :!: :!: :!:

Ray............ :wink:

Welcome back, if you get a chance post up some reviews of your airguns, I would like to read them. Been thinking of getting one but don't have a clue on what to look for.

Thanks for the replies!!!! And CAYUGA!!! it is so good to hear for you!!!!!! You are like a piece of fine furniture in an home!!! People may come and go.....but that finely crafted old table will always be there!!!! That is an awesome thing.
And thanks to the rest of you!!! Yes, I like the PCP (Pre-charged pneumatic airguns). Man, they are awesome. They even have 45 and 50 cal for deer. I have a 22 cal and a 25 cal now. I squirrel hunt with the 22...coyote hunt with the 25. I head shoot the coyotes but that's not a problem. These rifles have match grade, hammer forged, barrels and at one hundred yards....are MOA accurate. At 50 yards.....you can shoot 14 shots inside of a dime. They have come along way....and technology is evolving. (although I am a creationists...lol) But I sound like I'm doiing a commercial for airguns. But I dont have a shop or store. I am a hobbyists. Hunter. But I'll find an appropriate sub forum and post up some info. For the while, it is getting real close to my Tennessee MLing season. Today,..I migh buy a Bighorn by Knight.

Back