Iowa Hawg

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typical10

Reaction score
Here is a 165" whitetail that a friend shot while hunting with me this week. Shooting the ml2 with 43 grains of 5744 & 250 grain XTP.
Jeff Haugland!!
DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

typical10 said:
Here is a 165" whitetail that a friend shot while hunting with me this week. Shooting the ml2 with 43 grains of 5744 & 250 grain XTP.
Jeff Haugland!!
DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

Great Buck :) The load is very good as well. 8)

Awesome Buck!! How many antlerless have you guys shot. I am trying to get my last one. It will be the third. Ya know Iowa changed the antlerless rule this year. Now it is any deer with a non-forked antler is considered antlerless. Last year it was any deer with antlers under six inches. Well go luck. :)

What's the story on the attractive young lady, bow and nice buck?

Awesome buck there! That one is about as good as it gets!

It sure was a great hunt and special thanks to Jeff for everything. We had some pretty good times that week.

Those are some really nice bucks there!!! You IOWA boys are killin me!!!

BUT--- Keep 'em comming!

Doohan: Iowa has nice deer but there have been three excellent deer taken in Ohio in the last several years, a non-typical with a bow and recently one with a crossbow. In the central/southwestern part of Ohio. Some of the better deer ever.

Back