It's a little slow over here!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
So just for the record I took my boat in for it's annual check up since I don't plan to duck hunt this year. should get it back in a few weeks and will start preparing for the striper season this spring. Rest of you guys got your boats ready for winter?

Mine's getting a new tarp made for it right now. Should have it back in about another week. I'd still like to get some more crappie fishing done this year.

I winterized mine back in the beginning of October. Also bought one of those canvas garages to put it in. Hope to keep it dry. In other years I just parked it in the yard at the cabin and then pulled one of those cheap poly tarps over the whole affair. Last spring when I opened it up found it was full of mildew from the moisture that leaked throught the poly and canvas tarp :wall: . Was just sick. Fortunetly weak bleach solution and some elbow grease and a scrub pad got it off. Don't want a repeat of that :?

Back