Its alive again....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
Funny how a person thinks a site like this doesn't grow on ya, but then take it away for a couple days.....nice to see it back. With pictures even!

MrTom said:
Funny how a person thinks a site like this doesn't grow on ya, but then take it away for a couple days.....nice to see it back. With pictures even!

Very true! :D

I still can't get on here with my computer doing this on a tablet.Is there a reason my computer won't work or load.?

Never mind just tried with Firefox and it loaded fine.

My wife was getting ready to make an appointment for a psychiatrist for me! Except I was able to login just when I was about to give all hope.:lol:

just went down again for me for about 5 minutes and when web page finally loaded again I was logged off forum on both Internet Explorer and Fire Fox..

Glad to get back on here as well. Ill call it a habit, but could be worse things.

I just hope we can keep on they way we were before the upcoming change! I have been apart of one site shut down (old DWB) don't want that to happen again if possible.

dbowling said:
just went down again for me for about 5 minutes and when web page finally loaded again I was logged off forum on both Internet Explorer and Fire Fox..
Might Try clearing the Cache and browser history. I've been getting on ok but had several issues like most. Seems they got several of them fixed just a couple small issues left. Getting there.

halloflin said:
toytruck said:
I just hope we can keep on they way we were before the upcoming change! I have been apart of one site shut down (old DWB) don't want that to happen again if possible.

Won't be shutting down toytruck. Read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33081
I read it Hal before I posted, just wondering how a traditional site will handle us modern folks or will we be separate from them as a different site?
Just for reference I do own two T/C Renegades .54 cal. an .45 cal GM LRH .

Totally seperate...Won't merge. We will continue to be admins and moderators. The owner also, in his words, "not interested in selling it and is in for the long, long, long run." IN time what we will see is a different look and I actually really like the formatting on the traditional site and everything it has to offer. Our phpbb software was a little outdated and his server is tons better than where we had it hosted.

neat idea having a traditional site also, a lot of guys on here shoot both.

quote="halloflin"]Totally seperate...Won't merge. We will continue to be admins and moderators. The owner also, in his words, "not interested in selling it and is in for the long, long, long run." IN time what we will see is a different look and I actually really like the formatting on the traditional site and everything it has to offer. Our phpbb software was a little outdated and his server is tons better than where we had it hosted.[/quote]

halloflin said:
Totally seperate...Won't merge. We will continue to be admins and moderators. The owner also, in his words, "not interested in selling it and is in for the long, long, long run." IN time what we will see is a different look and I actually really like the formatting on the traditional site and everything it has to offer. Our phpbb software was a little outdated and his server is tons better than where we had it hosted.
Sounds great!! :yeah:

I finally got logged in, thank the lord.

The only access I have is the IPad, It wouldn’t accept my password, so I tried to change it many times and it wouldn’t accept it after change. It’s working now , thank you for your concern.

Latest posts

Back