Just looking for Information on a old recurve.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huntin_Dawg1215

Reaction score
Anyone have any dealings with a Ben Pearson Colt 704-62" Recurve. Got one in a deal two years ago, when buying my son a compound bow. Bumped the lower limb to get a twist out of it. It shoot good and I am planning to hunt with this year.

Fireman Brad this bow had a twisted limb , I bumped it some to get the twist out , which as best as I can tell it is about 98% gone. It shoots very well I shoot 2016 aluminum arrow off of a flipper rest, have to use vains mostly. Not to many shop know about feather around here, plus they don't know how to fletch them on aluminum.

So far I like very well it is my 6th or 7th recurve, I haven't killed anything but time with it, but I have a trophy at that. haha

You can feather fletch your own with an Arizona EZ Fletch. They are handy, inexpensive and easy to do. I just used a pocket knife to score the aluminum where the fletching was to go, wiped it down with acetone and glued on the feathers.
The plastic tool folds closed with the arrow and feathers indexed. Wipe Vaseline on the tool edges where the glue may contact it.

Latest posts

Back