Knight Extreme with MHC barrel. 5/25/08

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Boy is this a great Muzzleloader. I think i'm going to keep it. :) All bullets were shot with 110grns of BlackHorn, CCI primers and Harvester short black sabots. The first pic is the 300grn Bonded Shockwave.
Picture003-1.jpg

The next target is with the 290grn Barnes TMZ.
Picture002-1.jpg

The next group is with the 275grn parker. This my favorite bullet for Deer.
Picture001-2.jpg

As you can see this Muzzleloader shoots a variety of bullets pretty well. This is were i think Knight edges T/C in most cases. Sorry about the bad pics.

The one I have is a Awsome shooter also I have been shooting 100gr of 2fg 777 and a .429.5 300gr Sierra JSP Sports Master with a Harvester green sabot @ 65yds 1 hole , @ 100yds 2bullets same hole 1bullet 1/8" to the right this is one of the best shooting guns I have and at $259.00 it was a steal. Just orderd a .45cal Elite SS from same place can't wait to see how it dose I think if I do my part the Elite will be a 1 or 2 Holer also ! :yeah:

I love mine. I wonder why these guns shoot two rounds in the same hole then throw the third out,,, my gun does the same thing with BH. I took the old sand paper to my stock the other day, now I can run a dollar all the way to the lug... I'll see if this improves my groups.

Good shooting Grouse!

You sure you aren't shooting a 10ML-II? Those groups sure look like you are(2 touching and 1 away)!

Back