KNIGHT [ez load ]

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black powder

Reaction score
MFG # 900594 - BARNES PBT 50 cal. .250 gr.with high pressure sabots .
sold by KNIGHT ..very easy to load in my T/C ENCORE ...

my question is === is this the same bullet as the BARNES SPIT-FIRE TMZ . they both look the same ,i even removed the blue plastic tip and it seems to be the same make ...would like some feed-back ....[please]

Yes they are the same bullet as the Barnes.The difference is the "EZ" load Sabot.On the Knights Sabot,the petals are a little thinner so the finished diameter is actually a little smaller,so in turn they load easier.

I just bought some from Cabelas because they had the "Knight" sabots on sale. Yes, they are the same. I'm ancious to try them out when I get my scope mounted.

ok thanks for the reply and info...hope they do more internal damage than the SHOCKWAVE or SST ....

i shoot the .290 knights(tmz's) they are eazier to load and at cabelas they are always about$10 cheaper, go figure. as far as preformance goes i took 3 deer this season from 30 yards to 90, 1 boom flop and the other 2 went about 20 yards, you will love them!

I bought a Bushnel banner 3x9 for my omega. When Santa brings my scope base with the peep sight, I will mount the scope and zero in for 200 yards if they shoot good out of my gun. That will be my elk load for rifle season next year. For ML season it will probably be maxi balls and no scope of course. I got my first bull this year with the 30-06, now it is time to concentrate on the Omega! :D

Did you guys happen to see Knight has the old formulation TMZ on sale?
$13.99 for 18 on the 290 and 250 grainers.

Latest posts

Back