Knight light contour disc Elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

There is a Knight Disc Elite with a stainless barrel for scope only,not fluted with black composite stock .Was produced for a few years only.I think it is a 2004 but even Knight don't know which years it was made .Could you help me on finding which years it was produced.Any one own one?
Taureau noir

The disc Elites are known as some of the most accurate muzzleloaders ever made. My .45 will do 3/4" 100 yards groups all day long, but it did take quite a bit of load developement and time to get to that point. Im am not sure why they didn't sell well, I believe it was because the break open and drop action came out becoming all of the rage. The Elites carry well in the field and are easy to clean.

I found a brand new .50 cal disc Elite Black/SS and would like to buy it but they are asking $699.00.Knowing that they sell in Usa for around $179.00 to $200.00.
Knowing the year would help me in dealing.Serial # is S000410.
Taureau noir

I just purchased a .50 cal SS Elite from Gunbroker.com last month for
$320. They had five or six available at that time. I have since seen it
listed again. You might want to check them out!

toolman,I appreciate your help, but can't bring it home, I'm from Quebec/Canada.No arms can cross the border.
Tauireau noir

Latest posts

Back