• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight LK-II

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top and breech and muzzle.

BP pulls nice but there is come corrosion under it.

Attachments

• IMG_3141.JPG
    IMG_3141.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3200.JPG
    IMG_3200.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3203.JPG
    IMG_3203.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
$150.00 plus shipping and Ill guarantee it. Have 30 days to tell me you dont want it, send it back, and Ill send you your money back.
Its a very light gun. Good for younger shooters.

Bump for a great guy with a very good product. I agree, great gun for youth or a lady, or someone just getting started. Very accurate.

LOL Thanks guys. I thought the price was reasonable. I even guaranteed it.

Im planning a trip to Arkansas to do a MZ hunt in Sept. This morning I put a Vortex 2-7 scope on it and am thinking of taking it as it is so light. The shorter barrel makes it especially good for handling in the woods. By accident if you look in the post above of the inside of the barrel you will notice other guns in the background. I have 6 Knights to choose from. LOL
Its still for sale though. Thanks again.

Dang. That’s pretty nice little rifle. I’m not a big in-line guy know next to nothing about them, but this might work for one of my great granddaughter's but the plastic stocks would need to go. (A purty gal needs a purt gun! Do you know if the Boyds walnut stock for the LK93 would fit?

Dang. That’s pretty nice little rifle. I’m not a big in-line guy know next to nothing about them, but this might work for one of my great granddaughter's but the plastic stocks would need to go. (A purty gal needs a purt gun! Do you know if the Boyds walnut stock for the LK93 would fit?
A Boyds should fit that fine. If you buy it i would give you a few bucks for that plastic stock, need it for an old Wolverine project im working on.

It should - I was using multiple LK-93 for a muzzle loading program for recovering soldiers, they were light, handy and accurate. My go-to load for simplicity was 2x777 pellet and the 300 grain Hornady SST - giving a repeatable 2-3 inches at 100 yards.

The LK-II is basically the same as the LK-93 with a better stock and same 22 inch barrel for those that didn't want the Bighorn's longer barrel.

If you buy it - let me know - I'd help you with some accessories for her.

If this one is in the same great shape as the LK II I purchased from you on 11-24-23 I'll take it.

Same address, M.O. and Priority Mail w/ tracking OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back