Knight Vision Freedom

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you folks think of your visions since you've had them for a bit ? Are yall happy with the accuracy ? The build quality for the very low price ? How does the accuracy (not build quality) compared to other MLs you shoot ? Would you buy it again ?
Love mine for the accuracy! I can get MOA accuracy

The trigger is… not that great but functional

The rest of the gun is plastic…But seems durable

Good shooter and it feels pretty solid but the quality is what you would expect for the price point.

Think of it like this… the gun is $200 bucks….

For that price figure $190 is for the excellent barrel and the other $10 was used to make it a shootable gun.

Bottom line is yes I would buy one again. It is a way better shooter than my CVA mrx and is a fraction of the price. I will be taking it to the woods this upcoming deer season with full confidence.

Last edited:
no regrets.your right about the weight but I no longer walk the hard wood ridges.I have a 5 min. walk to my stand and park my but. weight not a problem.extremely impressed with accuracy for the price.I would give up fit and finish for accuracy any day of the year.

Love mine for the accuracy! I can get MOA accuracy

The trigger is… not that great but functional

The rest of the gun is plastic…But seems durable

Good shooter and it feels pretty solid but the quality is what you would expect for the price point.

Think of it like this… the gun is $200 bucks….

For that price figure $190 is for the excellent barrel and the other $10 was used to make it a shootable gun.

Bottom line is yes I would buy one again. It is a way better shooter than my CVA mrx and is a fraction of the price. I will be taking it to the woods this upcoming deer season with full confidence.
Same things that I found out. Wouldn't hesitate to take it into the woods.

Latest posts

Back