Knight Vision Freedom

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobRed

Reaction score
Anyone ever try one? I did a search for info and not much came up. I just saw they are in stock for 200 bucks and ordered one. Seems like a cheap gun with a good barrel. They actually guarantee MOA.

Looking forward to seeing how it shoots and I will post results.

Last edited:
I have one I purchased last year.I am extremely pleased.I scoped it and went to the range.after a couple of adjustments on the scope I was shooting 1 1/4" groups @ 100 yds. off a sand bag rest.You can not get a better ML for that price.I am a big Night fan.I have an old wolverine 54 cal. that can do the same.In my vision freedom I am loading 100 gr. (by volume) T7 ffg,a Hornady bore driver FTX 290 gr. and I use a CCI 209 primer.The bore drivers load easy and are consistently accurate.

Curious, are the rear stocks hollow on these guns? I like to be able to add a little weight to the gun to help with recoil a little. Have some lead shot in the stock on my Wolf for that purpose.

Curious, are the rear stocks hollow on these guns? I like to be able to add a little weight to the gun to help with recoil a little. Have some lead shot in the stock on my Wolf for that purpose.
Im not sure.the vision is barrel heavy and some but stock weight my help balance it.I dont have an issue with recoil.

Looking close at the pictures it looks like the receiver is plastic and is part of the stock? If so this really knocks down the manufacturing steps and ultimately the cost. If they make up for that savings with a great barrel I think it’s a worthy compromise.

Okay here are some first impressions. (some of which are comparative to my CVA accura that is at least 3x the cost)

Keep in mind this is a 200$ gun (about 2-3 tanks of gas)

The plastic furniture isn't pretty BUT it's not hollow sounding and feels rock solid . No wiggle anywhere, no rattling no buzzing, rough around the edges.
Trigger is SO SO but it works
The lockup is rock solid
The parts are all machined (no MIM/cast junk) but they aren't finished to high end standards (some hard edges)
The barrel is nice! Looks better than my Accura. No chatter marks, nice reflections. The coating seems durable, very uniform and pleasing to the eye.
Cheddite primers seem to wedge in quite snug Federals have a little wiggle - CVA breach plugs are cut a little more generously. Very curious to see how they shoot.
The ram rod is about as high quality as a 5 dollar curtain rod from Walmart. (rolled thin aluminum)

So far first impressions are great! Great quality for 200 bucks, durable, looks like it'll be a good performer. I plan to use it with iron sights for a while.

Very apparent some knowledgeable people stripped away everything you don't necessarily "need" yet kept all the important stuff to make a low cost offering that still does the job.

Latest posts

Back