kratom,does it work for pain?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
i dont know if my post of the same in the last few days was deleted or i didnt push the send button. anybody know if this herb works for joint pain in the hips? bought some off the internet, will try in small doses and see and report back. anybody with up close info on it. the only negative thing i can find on the internet is getting used to the felling of feeling good from it. thats why i drink a glass of dry red wine also. it makes me feel good. my wife did give one pill yesterday that is for gout and it really worked. never felt so good in my hipe in months. i had gout in my right ear a couple of years ago and she saves the meds we use now and then. ive only known two other people who have had gout in the ear and man does it hurt. finally my dr. cut out the gout and it did the trick. kratom, does it work?

I think you forgot to hit send. I don't see anyone deleting it in the data log.

not sure what helps with hip pain, but the 4 injections I got into my SI joints has worked for years now.

I've never heard of that herb before.  My wife and I both have chronic pain mostly due to autoimmune disease.  I usually only react mildly or not at all to drugs; but my wife reacts strongly to them.  Marijuana is legal here and easy to acquire, as are the oils and derivatives.  I tried it a few times and found it does help pain.  But I don't like to smoke it and prefer taking it by mouth; baked in cookies or something similar.  I mostly drink a glass of wine or a whiskey three times a week which also, as you said, makes it feel better.

yes it works and better than cbd hemp oil any day. im going to drop the cbd hemp oil and just use kratom. on level teaspoon full in a acidic juice and in one half hour i could do the house cleaning i needed to do with ease. i use the red vein kratom in a fine powder form. better than tylenol and motrin. i plan on taking it after i get back from my work outs every day. i even had upper body ache from the change in the weather and that is gone also. it snowed last night,first snow of the season. got to bring my winter squash in. kratom works.

thanks for your concern. many can over use a herb, i wont as any herb or drug. it works for me in very small amounts and ive experienced none of these side effects. as with anything it may work for some and not for others. CBD oil didnt work well for me and about the same cost this one works for me. as to the addiction, it hits different recepor sites in the brain than opates, it hits the sites that are not addictive. i do say this, i can get addicted to walking better and having a lot less hip pain, to me thats a good addiction. the one person who killed them self while on kratom was a mental patient and was also at time of death on many other drugs, most from the street. i just report what i am doing but do not recommend it, just reporting it. unless thing change with it im going to keep using it. again, i thank you for your concern.

Ok aches pains I cure most joint pain not with fancy over the counter ointment/meds, As many scorpion peppers I can stick in glass jar, poked all over with fork pour in either Grain alcohol or HEET must be high alcohol content let sit for few weeks shaking every few days. At end of 3 weeks or so rub on joints, Sounds crazy as hell but it works. Every so often change out peppers got to be a Super hot Scorpion/Ghost/Reaper/Orange Habaneros.

dmso is supposed to work really good and has a lot of years of good reports behind it. so, where do it get it, i would like to try it on my left hip joint.

Homemade hot pepper solution is NOT silly!  Creams with pure capsaicin (the "hot" in pepper) are available and have a good reputation for easing joint pain.  Years ago I used to use DMSO.  Get the medical grade which usually contains distilled water as an additive.  A vet usually has access to it since DMSO is commonly used on animals.  But wherever you apply it should be scrupulously clean and NEVER allow anything else to come in contact with the liquid.  It's also a solvent and anything it touches will be absorbed through the skin.  This is why some people dissolve aspirin in it and apply to their forehead for headaches.

In the old medical drama starring Jack Klugman as "Quincy"; his assistant forensics medical examiner was poisoned by cobra venom mixed with DMSO and applied to his cars steering wheel.  They caught the bad guy.

thats interesting, the easiest way to kill some one and the new york mob did many years ago is grab the person you want to kill and inject him with a large dose of regular  insulin. again the mob did it and they will be dead in seconds.

Duh, you knows I don't know nuttin abouts that.  I just did my jobs and dat was dat.  Plus I wus acquitted.

strong eagle said:
dmso is supposed to work really good and has a lot of years of good reports behind it. so, where do it get it, i would like to try it on my left hip joint.
Jon what do you think, Boulder Colorado, 18th Street Mall - they sell everything if it's illegal .....   :geek:

Problem with me and dsmo, is I am fully versed in all of its applications I do not trust myself to tempting and easy

Back