Last hunt for the year

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old/new

Reaction score
Went out yesterday (Thursday) for our last muzzleloader hunt (season actually ends today). Not much happened. Saw one deer. No shots for me or my daughter. Well..it was still a fun day.

This is my daughter holding my new Accura. Notice the missing ram rod. She bent it. I bailed her out with the power rod from my PH. I guess I'll be visiting Cains for a replacement.

27zxkwi.jpg

dang thats a nice rifle. love the camo finish too.

Those black rings got to go! Get some SS or nickel rings and it would look beautyful ( in my eyes at least)

I'd like to meet a couple of girls out hunting in the woods :) I think that is cool you two hunt together

It's more fun than I ever imagined it would be. Watching her learn and take direction is very satisfying. Plus she comes up with good game recipes. :lol:

Safety

old/new, my wife hunted w/ me and it was enjoyable. My daughter will be taking the hunter safety test this year. I know i should mind my own business, but that hat your daughter is wearing on the last day of gun season?? Looks way warm, but on my head I want Orange not broww or gray on the last day legal or not. Sorry to be rough! People get goofy in the woods.

Re: Safety

papines said:
old/new, my wife hunted w/ me and it was enjoyable. My daughter will be taking the hunter safety test this year. I know i should mind my own business, but that hat your daughter is wearing on the last day of gun season?? Looks way warm, but on my head I want Orange not broww or gray on the last day legal or not. Sorry to be rough! People get goofy in the woods.

Good point. She uses an orange bandana that wraps around the hat. She took it off for the picture. Thought it looked too goofy.

I think the hat looks a bit goofy but she loves that hat. Keeps her head nice & warm.

Latest posts

Back