Lee APP Press for sizing.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gle3105

If ur gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!
Supporting member
Reaction score
I bought an APP mainly for swaging primer pockets. In which it works great. It also will perform as a bullet sizer.
I needed a sizer to go down to .440 ~ .443 range. Lee offers Bullet Szr& Punch and they had “Custom Order Over runs” in those sizes.
Now I have multiple / various other sizers (Swinglock , Hankins and *) but couldn’t get to the desired dimensions.
I ordered and received the Lee sizers.
Knowing Lee Precisions materials in their products being not being robust like RCBS, Redding or such ( but they work ) I was a bit skeptical about the physical strength of the APP when it came to CU bullet sizing.
And that’s where it ended. It worked superb.
I first ran some pills with Hankins die down to .446~7 then ran through the APP to .440. Effortless.
Then tried some none sized 250 FTX’s to .440 A little stiffer as expected but went right through. I did lube.
The sized bullets drop down into a bottle. Easy peasy.
Really happy with it that I ordered more sizers for my 375 sml.
My thumbs up on a product that has worked for me.
me.
Look up Breech Lock Bullet Sizing Kit.

Last edited:
I bought an APP mainly for swaging primer pockets. In which it works great. It also will perform as a bullet sizer.
I needed a sizer to go down to .440 ~ .443 range. Lee offers Bullet Szr& Punch and they had “Custom Order Over runs” in those sizes.
Now I have multiple / various other sizers (Swinglock , Hankins and *) but couldn’t get to the desired dimensions.
I ordered and received the Lee sizers.
Knowing Lee Precisions materials in their products being not being robust like RCBS, Redding or such ( but they work ) I was a bit skeptical about the physical strength of the APP when it came to CU bullet sizing.
And that’s where it ended. It worked superb.
I first ran some pills with Hankins die down to .446~7 then ran through the APP to .440. Effortless.
Then tried some none sized 250 FTX’s to .440 A little stiffer as expected but went right through. I did lube.
The sized bullets drop down into a bottle. Easy peasy.
Really happy with it that I ordered more sizers for my 375 sml.
My thumbs up on a product that has worked for me.
me.
Look up Breech Lock Bullet Sizing Kit.
Fantastic, sounds good

Latest posts

Back