Looking for a new Aimpoint 9000SC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I'm in the market for an Aimpoint 9000SC in 1X with 4MOA dot. Just wondering if any of you have an Aimpoint on any of your guns and where would be the most economical place to buy one (besides Ebay). DNRSports.com has them for $301.20 which seems pretty decent to me. Thanks!

AIM11407.jpg

I've used Aimpoints on pistols for the last dozen years or so; they are they only red dot tubes I've found that are worth having.

I went ahead and ordered the Aimpoint 9000SC from DNR Sports like the one pictured above. It's going on my turkey shotgun. I'm under the assumption that the 9000SC doesn't come with any rings. I called Aimpoint and asked the guy on the phone a couple of questions but he wasn't very knowledgeable on the subject, said he would talk to a tech and call me back, but he never called back! :roll: IF the Aimpoint doesn't come with any rings, does anyone know what height rings I will need with this particular model? I'm planning on using the permanent attached Warne Maxima's like the ones below.
223-214M.jpg

I may just have to wait til the scope arrives and do some measuring. I'm sure I'll either need low or mediums, just don't know for sure which. :?

I purchased that aimpoint for my wifes ML. No powered scopes here in NE :cry:

It comes with rings

I believe we paid about $280 for hers, got it on some website that sells tactical gear.

Back